The Mountain Oak Charter School provides a developmentally appropriate, arts-integrated educational program designed to promote the growth and development of the whole child. This school fosters the intellect, nurtures the imagination, and recognizes the emotional life of each child. We strive to create a community that cultivates respect for self and for the broader community. Our aim is to inspire children to live engaged and successful lives,prepared to meet the demands of their world.
Teachers with Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Ability to foster a nurturing classroom environment that respects all students and encourages them to do their best.
- Required to respect the confidentiality of information about enrolled children and families, personnel issues, contributors, and other school operations.
- Required to be a respectful, cooperative, and reliable team member and participant in school activities.
- Ability to multi-task and act independently,exercise sound judgment.
- Must be supportive of an environmentally friendly,commercial free atmosphere.
- Must be committed to building a diverse community.
Education and Experience Preferred
- A minimum of three years of classroom teaching experience.
- Knowledge of Waldorf teaching methods.
- state teaching license
All employees and job applicants shall be treated equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, medical condition, disability, veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, or marital status.
Current Job Openings:
School Director: click below for full Job Description.
Pedigogical Director: Click below for full Job Description.
$75 full day/ $40 half. Requirements: 1) Call office to attend ‘Walk thru the Grades’ tour occurring the third Thursday of every month starting in September. 2) Email resume to CRoe@mountainoakschool.org . 3) Current IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card.
Keep checking back as new jobs are announced above and at waldorftoday.com