Tax Credit Info
If you file taxes in Arizona, you can request that a portion of your taxes go directly to Mountain Oak School. These funds support Spanish, Woodworking, Handwork, Percussion, Violin and Movement classes at our school, as well as after-school sports & the 8th grade year end trip. The best part is that you get to decide exactly where your money goes!
- As an individual you can send up to $200 of your State taxes to Mountain Oak.
- As a couple filing jointly you can send up to $400 to Mountain Oak.
- You do this by submitting a check, cash or credit card in your desired amount to Mountain Oak School
- Be sure to hand in a completed tax credit form with your payment so you can specify which program you want your money to go to. You can print the form by clicking here, or just fill it out at the office when you drop off your payment.
- If you would like to donate online, please click here and fill out the form. Under PAYMENT INFORMATION, there is a question that asks where you would like your donation to go. Please choose TAX CREDIT from the dropdown menu, and then tell us what program you would like to support in the comments section. If you don’t have a preference as to where we use your money, you can leave this field blank.
- No matter which way you donate, Mountain Oak School will provide you with a tax credit letter to file with your state taxes. You will get all the money you donate to Mountain Oak back from the State with your refund.
- Please visit www.azdor.gov to learn more about the State Tax Credit Program. It really is a win-win situation!