Tax Credit Info

If you file taxes in Arizona, you can request that a portion of your tax liability amount go directly to Mountain Oak School. These funds support Spanish, Woodworking, Handwork, Percussion, Violin and Movement classes at our school, as well as after-school sports & the 8th grade year end trip. The best part is that you get to decide exactly where your money goes!