The Mountain Oak Charter School provides a developmentally appropriate, arts-integrated educational program designed to promote the growth and development of the whole child. This school fosters the intellect, nurtures the imagination, and recognizes the emotional life of each child. We strive to create a community that cultivates respect for self and for the broader community. Our aim is to inspire children to live engaged and successful lives,prepared to meet the demands of their world.
Teachers with Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Ability to foster a nurturing classroom environment that respects all students and encourages them to do their best.
- Required to respect the confidentiality of information about enrolled children and families, personnel issues, contributors, and other school operations.
- Required to be a respectful, cooperative, and reliable team member and participant in school activities.
- Ability to multi-task and act independently; exercise sound judgment.
- Must be supportive of an environmentally friendly, commercial free atmosphere.
- Must be committed to building a diverse community.
Education and Experience Preferred
- A minimum of three years of classroom teaching experience.
- Knowledge of Waldorf teaching methods
- state teaching license
All employees and job applicants shall be treated equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, medical condition, disability, veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, or marital status.
Keep checking back as new jobs are announced below and at waldorftoday.com
Postings for Teacher Assistants, paraprofessionals and hourly specialty teachers in the area of handwork, music, art, woodworking, foreign languages and eurythmy are highlighted below.
Current Job Openings:
$9.25 hr, 19 hrs/wk, follows the academic calendar. Currently this position works Wed. 10:30a-3:30p and Thurs. and Fri. 8a-3:30p with a ½ hr break.
Must be professional, friendly and comfortable in a fast paced environment working with phones, messages, simple data entry, cash register, office tasks, first aid and light maintenance. Requires a background check.
Apply in person at 1455 Willow Creek Rd, Mon-Thur, 9am-1pm.
$9.25hr, 6hrs/wk, follow the academic calendar. Work hours are flexible. Requires a background check.
Apply in person at 1455 Willow Creek Rd, Mon-Thur, 9am-1pm. Bring completed application or resume
$9.25hr, 17 hrs/wk, follows the academic calendar. Mon-Fri noon to 3:15pm.
Our AfterCare is for preschool and kindergarten children needing care after the morning program. Waldorf experience/knowledge preferred but will consider others with a nurturing, whole-child approach. Requires a fingerprint clearance card, tb test, and references.
Apply in person at 1455 Willow Creek Rd, Mon-Thur, 9am-1pm. Bring completed application or resume.
We are looking for one or more people who would like to be on a call list as an Office Substitute. This position may turn into more hours as the year progresses.
Must be professional, friendly and comfortable in a fast paced environment working with phones, messages, simple data entry and office tasks and first aid.
Talk to Beni at 928-541-7700