The Mountain Oak Charter School provides a developmentally appropriate, arts-integrated educational program designed to kino.waw.pl promote the growth and development of the whole child. This school fosters the intellect, nurtures the imagination, and recognizes the http://espritnordest.com/cialis-5-mg-daily emotional life of each child. We strive to create a community that cultivates respect for self and for the broader community. Our aim is to inspire children to live engaged and successful lives,prepared to meet the demands of their world.
Teachers with Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Ability to foster a nurturing classroom environment that respects all students and encourages them to do their best.
- Required to legal online cialis respect the confidentiality of information about enrolled children and families, personnel issues, contributors, and other school operations.
- Required to be a respectful, cooperative, and reliable team member and www.ecomedia-europe.net participant in school activities.
- Ability to multi-task and act independently; exercise sound judgment.
- Must be supportive of an environmentally friendly, commercial free atmosphere.
- Must be committed to building a diverse community.
Education and Experience Preferred
- A minimum of http://www.nhsonline.org/buy-viagra-from-india three years of classroom teaching experience.
- Knowledge of Waldorf teaching methods
- state teaching license
All employees and job applicants shall be treated equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, medical condition, disability, veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, or marital status.
Keep checking back as new jobs are announced below and at waldorftoday.com
Current Job Openings:
Part Time Wood Work Teacher- starting at $15/hr approximately 9hrs/week (no stipend)
7th Grade Class Teacher
6th Grade Class Teacher