- Volunteering in the classroom
- Helping with outdoor site activities
- Building projects around the school
- Sewing projects
- Making crafts for school store and classrooms
- Cleaning and organizing
- Traffic/Outdoor safety duty
- School Library
- School Store
- Many more....
One of the best ways to volunteer is to come to a MOS Parent Association Meeting
Parent participation is necessary to insure that various aspects of the school curriculum, such as handwork, gardening, cooking, and woodworking, are carried out successfully. Parent participation is necessary in order to envision, develop and maintain a naturally beautiful environment for the children, inside and outside the classroom.