Mountain Oak School is partnering with Yavapai College to provide a quality program for students needing care after school.
The name of this program is Flights of Imagination: After School Program. Details:
- Monday – Thursday, after school through 5:15pm
- Program includes some study time and activities such as handwork, painting, sculpting, outdoor games and more.
- Ms. Jennifer Shinohara, a friend of Mountain Oak who is very familiar with Waldorf Education is the teacher.
- Yavapai College will provide transportation from Mountain Oak after school to Yavapai College, Bldg 4, Room 121.
- $175 tuition for each 4 week session:
• Sept. 12 to Oct. 6
• Oct. 17 to Nov. 10
• Nov. 14 to Dec. 13
- Register no later than a week before each session to ensure a spot!
- Registration and payments are made directly through Yavapai College online (www.yc.edu/commed click on ‘JUST FOR KIDS’), by phone 928-717-7755 or in person in bldg 31.
- Ms. Jennifer will have an after school Homework Club at Mountain Oak School , Monday-Thursdays during the times that the Yavapai program is not running (i.e. August 23 –September 8th) for $5 per hour. Parents must enroll at least a week prior through the school office.
**KINDERGARTEN NOTE: Our KinderCare program is in the works. - Click Here to Pay Afterschool Care Fees
Call 541.7700 ASAP if you need childcare between noon-3 pm.