Federal law allows you to ask for certain information about your child’s classroom teacher. You have the right to know the www.ggp-i.org following:
- Whether the Arizona Department of Education has licensed or qualified the teacher for the grades and subjects he or she teaches.
- Whether the Arizona Department of Education has decided that the teacher can teach in a classroom without being licensed or qualified under state regulations because of special circumstances.
- The teacher’s college major, whether the teacher has any advanced degrees and, if so, the subject of the degrees.
- Teachers’ aides’ or similar paraprofessionals’ qualifications. Link to AZ
Teacher resumes are available in the www.alia2.org "Our Faculty and Staff" binder in the Parent Lending Library in the office.
The Parent Association acts as a conduit for, and facilitator of, parent participation in our Mountain Oak School community. Active parent participation is integral to the well-being of the school. Mountain Oak School flourishes when the children’s education and development are nurtured both at home and at school. With this in mind, the Parent Association encourages and supports activities and communication among parents, teachers and http://peruvianandes.com/viagra-for-cheap administration.
During the school year, various activities are held where all or part of the school community gathers. These include potlucks, picnics, festivals and fairs, and faculty/staff appreciation days. At each of www.aea-europe.net these events, various classes are assigned responsibilities which are coordinated by the Parent Representatives. The events are successful and enjoyed by all members of the school community based upon the energetic and enthusiastic participation of our parents.
Board of Directors
Mountain Oak School has an elected Board of Directors that is responsible for the fiscal and legal oversight of the school. There are seven seats on the board. The MOS Board is governed by a set of by-laws that describe how the quotations board will operate. The Board meets a minimum of once per month and all meetings are open to the public.
Mountain Oak Board of Directors
- Angela Kumbera - Board President
- Sunshine Reilly - Board Vice President
- Robert Davis - Board Secretary
- Jeffrey Holmes - Board Member appointed by Faculty
- Marlene Sullivan - Board Member appointed by Faculty
- Director – Ex Officio Board Member (non-voting)